Friday, November 9, 2007

ewwey

waitress does not equal moron.....

if there is a problem with a reservation do not take it out on the server. A table of mine had a problem with their reservation and decided that it was the waitresses fault. I am not in charge of taking reservations nor do i know anything about the party that management does not tell me. If there is a mistake in these cases, I can almost garauntee you that I had nothing to do with it. Therefore.... don't make me pay for someone elses mistake.

I do not cook the food, make reservations, or control how long the wait is for a table. I understand that when you go out to eat you just want to enjoy yourself. And i make everything as good as it can be with in my power. I make sure you get the drinks on time... i make sure that the salad you ordered has all the right modifications because you cant just order whats on the menu, I also make sure that you have everything you need while at my table.

Anything else that goes wrong is not in my hands. Please remember that when you calculate the tip.

Thanks.

tip of the day: 20% is acceptable... anything else is a slap in the face.

No comments: